
*Base: Elianto Mousse Eyeshadow in Medal Gold, Fresh Green, and Clear Blue
*Highlighter: MAC e/s in Ricepaper
*Eyshadows: MAC e/s in Gorgeous Gold, shu uemura e/s in IR Green 400, shu uemura e/s in IR Blue 600
*Eyeliner: Clinique Brush On Cream Liner and MAC TechnaKohl in Smooth Blue
*Mascara: Cover Girl Lash Blast
9 comments:
i am really digging gold eyeshadow at the moment , can u show me some swatches of the gold ones u have and wat u reccomend? ^^;;;
oh this is so pretty! i love it! great for the spring!
=D i love this,
greens are like one of my favourite colours to wear and it DEF. reminds me of spring.
x
this is gorgeous. I really want to try it now. thanks for the inspiration.
Perfect look for March! St. Patty's
this is one of your best looks EVER!!!! omg look at all the gorgeous gorgeous COLOR... i love greens. You've inspired me to play in mine!!!
Nice and bright! Really nice! :]
I looove the blue waterline!<3<3
Wowie! Gorgeous!! I can never get my eye shadow to come out that nice, hehe, you have skills!!
Post a Comment