

*UDPP
*CS Neutral Palette:
1 - put all over the lids just passing a little bit above the crease
2 - blend over 1 in the crease
3 - pat a little bit in outer corners of the eyes to give depth
4 - apply on the brow bone with fluffy crease brush and blend over the crease
*MAC Liquid Last Liner in Point Black (I've winged it out)
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
*CG Lash Blast
5 comments:
Very pretty babe! Please, I'd love to know which colors out of that palette you used. Thanks hun!
Love it :) Yes, I want to see the colors you used too :D
same here
Love the neutrals! What colors did you use?
You're so awesome sweety! Thanks so much babe for putting the colors! I'm lemmin this palette now that you posted that look. Its so perfect for day. Love it!
Post a Comment