Monday, March 2, 2009

Mail/Swap Loot! Warning:Picture Heavy

I just got a huge package from the ever sexy and very nice Kimberly Tia!
Look how cute the package label is! 
Lady Kimberly Tia, thank you soooo much!!! 
BTW the box came in already open, so Ms. Kimberly Tia do check if the contents of the box are complete...
These are the goodies Kimberly Tia sent me! So many stuff! I had a teeny heart attack when I opened the box! Definitely worth the wait!

More goodies inside the oriental inspired bag!!! Weeee!!!!
Look at everything Kimberly Tia sent me! I don't think I deserve this much love and Tia magic....

The box came with a super cute and yummy smelling card! Yes, you read it right!
This card smells like vanilla icing!
I asked her if she could get me both the Gold and Silver Sephora Luxe Noir Eyeshadow Palette
And here they are! The packaging are so pretty and the pigmentation are decent too! Happy!
Plus, Ms. Kimberly Tia also sent me a message in a Sephora card!
These are my first ever Sephora products! Sephora virgin no more!
Sephora Luxe Noir Gold Palette - these is a good neutral palette. Great for everyday and for bridal works! This looks extra elegant with the gold packaging.
Sephora Luxe Noir Silver Palette - this one is great for dramatic looks and for night time. I love this palette! Just what I needed for girls nights out! This palette can create uber sexy looks!

I just asked for the two Sephora palettes, but she sent me so much more!!!

Revlon Soft on the Eyes powdered eyeshadow sets...
The left one give great pigmentation, and the green tones are super pretty!
The right one is a great highlighter set! This will be my everyday highlighter :D
But only problem is I can't fit my brushes in the teeny tiny hole, but I'll make it work no matter what! These powdered eyeshadow set are too lovely not to be used! Can anybody give me ideas how to work around the tiny holes?
Left is the Maybelline Roller Color! This one is a pretty aqua/sky blue color. A dupe for MAC Mutiny Pigment, the exact same color with added shimmers.
Right is LA Colors Loose Eyeshadow...this one is super pretty! Everytime I see this, I gasp. This is my new favorite eyeshadow pigment! I never thought I would like a neutral color this much! I'm in love with this pretty golden tan/brown color! Total love!

Bath salts- more stress relievers! 
Super dramatic lashes!
Vidal Sasoon hair clip - this thing is great hold my hair perfectly! Just in time, since I need a new hair clip...

More goodies in a purple organza bag!
Eyelash curler, bb cream samples, and lots of NYX Glitters! Wuhoo!
More blitz and glitz for me! :P

Lookie, do you see what I see?
Yep! The pink organza bag is filled with pies! Fresh Pies and super cute Hello Kitty Pies!

More sweets!!!
Strawberry Pocky, Baskin Cookies and Cream candies, and candy braceletes!
And mmmm.... My fave chocolates! Reeses!!! How did you know, I love Reeses? I would die for these! Yummm! Chomped these Reeses immediately! 
Kimberly Tia, you definitely pleased my sweet tooth!

Pretty oriental stuff! Tissue holder and bag!
See these? These are Japanese mags/catalogues! Wuhoo! Love these!

My brothers immediately asked me for the Pocky! Yummmy!
Hey, Kimberly Tia, my brothers says a big thank you for the Pocky!
Kimberly Tia, thank you for the awesome swap! You filled the box with so much love and magic! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!
Its been so much fun swapping with you! 
Hugz and Kisses!

18 comments:

Laura L said...

so much magazines...u must enjoy those goodies... the magazines are really nice... haha...Tia is a wonderful sweet fella.

Yumeko said...

i dont understand why my parcel isnt there
cos miemiemie got hers already T-T

AskMeWhats said...

aaaww your brother is too cute! lovely package you got there! enjoy everything! i know how cool it is to play with new stuffs :)

Kimberly said...

Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh my GAWD

i am soooooooo relieved girl.
this takes such a huge weight off my darn shoulders, seriously I was stressing out like no tomorrow.
darn postal system!!!! grrrrrr

i love love that photo of your brothers with the pocky, that made my day.

and i'm so glad you like/enjoy everything. I tried to get you a mix of random things, beauty and non-beauty related.

I apologize again for the lag on my part, def. beyond my control. GRRR. but it really was a pleasure swapping with you and I hope we can do it again soon lovely lady, because you really are deserving of pretty things!!!

xoxoo ♥ tia

Anonymous said...

you got some really good stuff! ^_^ With those revlon loose eye shadows, you should use the tapered brush that's inside the palette casing. It's small enough to fit inside the tiny hole and powder should latch onto the brush hairs.

PaperedLove said...

Those are some sweet goodies! Tia is an amazing woman and she sure is generous! I look forward to some FOTD's from you!

fuzkittie said...

Wow nice swap!! The palette is very pretty~ :]

paperdollrevenge said...

Aww super cute swap! How fun for you! Those are pretty Sephora palettes! And look at all the snacks, yummy! Your brother looks so happy hehe.

Linda said...

How sweet is she? Look at all those fab goodies! Wow... =)

Rawr said...

nices swap. I love the revlon loose eyeshadow. I depotted them so it was easier to use.

VanityMakeup said...

You definately scored yourself a neat little (or should i say HUGE) package there. =P

The sephora shadows look soo good, they remind my of the UD ones.

Mona said...

i see you've been hit by the tia magic. its pretty damn awesome!

the pic with your twin brothers is super cute

miss you dear!

Rawr said...

I did a video on how to depot them. If you have any question you're welcome to ask.
click here

Yas said...

KT has struck again! ;) Serious package has serious goodies! Enjoy hun!

Miss Yaya said...

remind me to swap often with tia hehe :)

Stephanie said...

SO MANY GOODIES!

Did your relatives get the earrings to you yet?

mayaari said...

so many wonderful things! the sephora palettes are really quite lovely :)

vanilla said...

it makes me happy just by looking at those.loll

that is one HUGE package.lol