Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Mail & Shopping Haul

Here are the loots I got from the mall earlier today: (More product info and swatches on my next post)
From Lush (actually bought tons for friends and family...these are the things I got for myself... and a huge bar of Honey I washed the Kids is already in my bathroom... and LUSH is having a bogo sale until the 29th!)
From a Korean brand called Beauty Credit
From Coffret D'or
From Kate
Here's the package I got earlier today...Thanks for these goodies, tita! Luveet all! Now, the only eyeshadows I need from MAC are All that Glitters, Antiqued, Smut, and Mulch... and loove the Soft and Gentle MSF! Its great for highlighting and I like it as an eyeshadow too! Its my first MSF! Love!!!! Prep and Prime Microfine Lip Refinisher Exfoliant!!! I've been lemming this for years not but MAC  doesnt carry this so being able to get this mAde me super happy!! Love every fluidlines that was and will be made!!! OOOHHH a 190 brush- I don't own this brush, since I normally use my 188 or 187 or my Smashbox foundation brush.. can't wait to try this! And of course Pigments! Wuhoo! And Studio Fix Fluid and Powder!!! I'm so spoiled!! :P
More product/haul info and swatches on my upcoming post!

13 comments:

Yas said...

OMG that's a lot of goodies, but I'm lovin all of it! Love lush & mac!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Fun haul! Lookin forward to the swatches!

Kimberly said...

oOoo dust bun buns -- what a schmexy sexy haulage -- RAWR..

im getting nervous has my package/swap STILL not arrived to you??? !@*#*$&%&%()%) effing POSTAL SERVICE.
I was trying to look up the # the post office gave me to track your pkg but it doesn't tell me SH*T ad im getting mad, excuse my french... I sent stuff to Thailand, Malaysia, Canada, and Japan and You all on the same day, and they all confirmed to have gotten my parcels...but yours... *SIGH*

please keep me posted.

fuzkittie said...

Hey girl~ You got Coffret D'or! :D

Laura L said...

oh... u are so naughty... that is a big haul sweetie.
Tons of goodies with u. I wonder how much u have to spend to get all those.haha... is Kate expensive? I purchase the kate lipstick at MYR 49.70
how about u? let me know ya...

FuN and MakeUp said...

those cosmetic thingy wrapped... looks like theres food inside.. haha how does it work?

Anonymous said...

the kate lipstick looks pretty!..where did u get beauty counter products? thanks

AskMeWhats said...

WONDERFUL haul!!! No wonder it gets you excited!!! :) Love all your hauls!!! Especially MAC!!!!!!

Yumeko said...

now tats the kind of haul i looooove
loving the mac haul girl

and BOGO free at lush!? u lucky thing!!

Mona said...

holy moly haulll! you got so many goodies!

lush-a-licious!

*KiM* said...

wow I wish I have a tita like yours =D hehehe

dustbunny said...

@lei: its actually beauty credit hahaha.. sorry for the misinformation...nonetheless I got it at watson's...

@ningstar: the kate lippies cost 840 philippine pesos about 18 us dollars and the coffret dor one cost about 1500 philippine peso about 32 us dollrs... can you tell me if kate are more expensive here or there?

@funandmakeup: those are soap from lush...i suggest you visit the lush stores they sell yummy smelling soaps..its feels like soap heaven when youre there..

VanityMakeup said...

*dies*
MAC & LUSH EVERYWHERE!
Ahh its like heaven. :)