Look what arrived for me today... It's a parcel from the sweet Mona!

I love everything babe! And you even included a Lush Snowcake! My mom was wondering why the parcel smelled soo yummy!!! I told her its the Lush Snowcake, now she wants me to buy her a big chunk... :P Can't wait to try everything, specially the UD 24/7, foundie, and the Barry M eye dusts! Mind you, the Barry M eyeshadow dust are sooo purty!!! Mario Badescu sampleS!!! She also threw in EDM goodies and an Elf empty palette, just in time for my new piggies!!! And Mona, babe, I seriously think you have mind reading powers... how did you know I'm into face masks now??? Mona, if you're reading right now, I want you to know that I'm real happy and you made my day, babe! Thank you for all these wonderful goodies!!!

Product Info and swatches on my next post along with my previous haul...
6 comments:
oOooo hooray for Mona's goodies arriving to you! Now only if mine would do the same GRRR!
oh boy she got you the LUSH SNOW CAKE too, that is sooo yummy - it's a limited edition one, so it's hard to find!!! Luckily for me when I went I was able to find some still left over at my Lush store for purchase. I like to keep them in my room as "air freshners" lol
Wow what a great package!
LUSH...uhlala... enjoy those goodies dear... mask sheet is gold for me...haha
I wanna get packages too... :/
omg that took over a month!
LOL! Wow, I should say that to more people around the blogosphere!! xDD You're too sweet girl... okay I shall email you my addy, but you do know I don't accept gifts without returning! :]
Post a Comment