So, I had the chance to play with the MAC Hello Kitty Palettes (courtesy of Mona) and here's what I came up with..

*UDPP
* Lucky Tom Palette- Stylin' e/s over the lid
* Too Dolly Palette - Romping over the crease
* Rice Paper - highlight over the brow bone
* Milk Pigment - tearduct
* Deep Blue green Pigment - lower lashline
* Too Dolly Palette - Too Dolly e/s blended with Deep Blue pigment in the lower lashline
*Clinique Brush On Liner in True Black - upper lash line
* UDPP 24/7 in Zero - lower waterline

Here's what I had for lunch: Mashed potatoes, corn, chicken fried steak in alfredo sauce...
9 comments:
Cute look!
Lovely EOTD!
lovely look! very Hello Kitty looking :) and your food yum!!!
hey beauties thanks for the compliment :P
omggg chicken fried steak! yumm
and gorgeous look!
Love the look! :] & your lunch looks so much more appealing than my crap PBJ sandwich, haha.
mmmm that looks delicious!! and I am loving the EOTD, cant wait to get the lucky tom palette!
Wow those colors really pop!
great eotd!
god the food is right up my alley
Post a Comment