A package arrived late this afternoon from the very nice Bathalami Chua.

She hooked me up! I've been lemming for the UD Ammo and Stila Smudge Pot ( it's sis Nikki's of Askmewhats fault for making me lem these lovely Smudge Pots I haven't tried 'em on my eyes yet but upon swatching, I think I'm gonna love it ;p)


The UD Ammo is so pretty! Though it's smaller than expected, but no biggie the shadows are pigmented so little goes a long way! The photos didn't do it justice! I swatched the eyeshadows without a primer, and it appears more vivid in person. But this palette is not for everyone. I love shimmers/glitters but I still find some of the shadows too glittery but all are pretty!!! Just an FYI, the Sin e/s looks the same as UPP Sin...

I haven't tried this so I can't give much info about this, but based on what sis Nikki's raves, it must be really good! Can't wait to try these! FYI, the smudge pot in the set is just half size of the normal ones...
Thanks again Bathalami Chua and Congratulations! I hope you have a safe delivery and healthy child!
10 comments:
i have the ammo palette and i looove it
The smudge pots look v good!
hope u enjoy...
Wow this looks like such a fun palette to play with. Enjoy your ammo!
Wonderful palette, I'm sure you'll be able to do more looks on the Urban Decay palette! :)
And I'm sure you'll love Stila Smudgepots! I swore on it! It works so well! :) :) :) Yay! So excited for you to do looks with it!
drools! lolz.. very nice haul sis!
Ooh those are some nice goodies! Yaaay getting gifts are so much fun! I'm sure you'll be very busy with those new babies. :)
Verrry nice haul missy!
Nice haul! I've tried some smudgepots and I like them a lot! Haven't gotten my hands on the black one yet, but the trio you got looks like a good deal! :D
woohoo you got some UD!
Post a Comment