Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Bingo! MAC Foundation Pump Alternative/Dupe

Hey, beauties! it's been a while since I've done a "real" post so I guess its a good way to start my series of blog posts this week with an awesome discovery! I know a lot of beauties are using MAC Studio Fix Fluid and it really sucks that it doesn't have a pump! Specially to those who resides here in the Philippines, where it's been over a year since a MAC Foundation pump was seen on sale on MAC counters... While I was on the mall earlier today and was browsing through the travel containers aisle, I saw a Nicole bottle with pump and thought that the pump may fit the MAC Studio Fix Fluid bottle... the Nicole bottle cost about 34 pesos ( about 75 cents in US currency ) so I thought there isn't much to lose... and if it didn't fits the Studio Fix Fluid then I could just use it as alcohol dispenser...So I bought it...When I got home, I immediately washed and sanitized the pump and tried it with my Studio Fix Fluid and it fits! YAY! No more messy Foundation application! No more wastage! Just be sure to trim the tube of the pump a bit since the its a bit long for the Studio Fix Fluid... The Nicole bottle with pump comes in different colors too, but I just chose the white one since I'm a bit of a minimalist...Plus it costs less than the MAC Foundation Pump!!! You can get the Nicole Bottle with Pump at all SM Department Stores and Watson's... Hope this helps!

11 comments:

fuzkittie said...

Nice alternative, hehe~

*** said...

thanks for the alternative sis!if i get a chance to go to the mall ill def look into one

AskMeWhats said...

wonderful find! I'm sure a lot of people would enjoy it!!! :D

Julienne said...

Wow, nice find! Not expensive either. :0)

Anonymous said...

smart girl!
i love eureka finds like tat

Mona said...

:D good find! till i send you a pump!

Anonymous said...

what a great inexpensive find! good job!

Yas said...

That is an incredible find and that price? You definitely scored!

fabulousinay said...

OMG! i just subbed and reading through ur blog i found this. i was having the same problem with my MAC studio fix. im gonna rush to sm today. thanks! thanks!

Kali B said...

I just discovered that the oil of olay regenerist microsculpting serum pump is a perfect match for the mac studiofix liquid foundation bottle. So I just switched the tops once the olay product got too low to come up in the pump anyway. :)

anything posh said...

omg, thanks to u, i dont have to spend $7 for a pump, i just got mine in sm today, im so amazed, thanx alot,