OK beauties, you probably know by now that Mona (aka Smerfette; M) is having her first ever contest on her blog...and here's my entry!

My inspiration for this contest is Serena van der Woodsen... I used the first and second picture above as my inspiration for the outfit...I've also added the flower element in my entry... I used the third picture as my inspiration for the hairstyle and makeup.. but of course I didn't fully relied and copied the pictures above...I also added my touch...
Fortunately, Mona posted her contest today, because it is the only time I have to create something...
The moment Mona posted the contest details, I immediately called up my friends and my cousin for help and lucky me, I have great friends and great cousin so they quicklly came to my house to help me! When they arrived, I quickly went to buy yellow chiffon, soft satin, and some sequined belt material at Tutuban... When we got home, we immediately do some brainstorming as to what to do and we came up with a design...But after some conceptualizing, we realized the fabrics we bought wouldn't be enough if the dress would be made for me...So I just asked my cousin to model for this contest...and she gladly accepted.... We are a total of 11 people working on the dress, and yes even my guy friends helped out! So we finished the dress after 6 to 7 hours... I told them to grab their dresses and tux coz' we have major photo shoot (or should I say major camwhoring) to do buwahaha.... As they all love to camwhore, they quickly came back all dressed up and all!
We also looked for a bouquet of flowers like Serena's but its already late, so on my way to site of our camwhoring, I say a girl selling roses and I bought one! We went to our family's restaurant after a party which was held there, and we did some major camwhoring! Wuhoo!
Thanks, Mona, for this contest, we haven't had sooo much fun like this in ages! I've created a mini collage of the entry...of course I've cut out my face and my friends face and just left my cousin's face so there would be no necessary distractions.. LOLz...PS don't expect the dress to be that well made and as beautiful as what Serena's wearing... Remember, we just made this in a rush, so no hard comments, please!
Here's the pictures!

Makeup used:
*Smashbox Photo Finish Correcting Primer
*MAC Studio Fix Fluid
*Shu Uemura Pro Concealer
*Revlon ColorStay Powder Foundation
*Coffret D'or Party Collection 01 Palette
*Coffret D'or Trance Deep Eyes Gray Variation
*MAC Powerpoint in Engraved
* Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
*Maybelline XXL Mascara
*Smashbox Soft Fusion Lights in Intermix
*MAC Mineralized Blush in Pleasantry
*Shiseido Shimmering Lipstick Glow in SL5
8 comments:
wow u did a really good entry!!!
good lck wit the contest.. i love it! ur make up is greatttt too!!
GaSp!! Great Job Sis Hedley!!!
WooohOooo Good Luck, and the color is beautiful on your skin tone, I might add!!!
hi there, great entry...its amazing you did all that in one day :D
Love your hair! You're so fast! :D
GORGEOUSSSSS! i have no idea how you pulled that all together so quickly! it came out fabbbb
hi hedley...
well,honestly kate is more expensive in your area. I got kate from sasa,I'm not good in converting the currency, it should be around usd 14 at my local sasa but it is the price after 10% discount.
your blog is interesting.
have a nice day <3
Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!
Post a Comment