Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mail/Swap Loot! MAC Hello Kitty Collection UDPP Sin & other goodies Valentine's Day loot

I'm surprised this package arrived just in time for Valentine's Day!
I got another package from, non other than, the sweet Mona!!! Mona, you keep spoiling me too much, girl! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!! Tons of hugs and kisses for you!
Do you see what I see? I was squealing opening this package, and I'm still am... Luv, luv, luv, everything!!! Mona totally showered the box with tons of love!!!
Look how much goodies she sent me!!! Mona, you hooked me up big time!!! I'm seeing somebody drooling over these goodies! LOLz... 

Look at these MAC Hello Kitty goodness she hooked me up with!!! I'm probably the first person in the Philippines to get my hands on these sticky-sweet MAC Hello Kitty goodies! Mona, I really can't thank you enough!!!

From the MAC Hello Kitty Collection: Pigments in Milk and Deep Blue Green... Me loves piggies forever!!! These piggies, I think, also got love from Charlotte, Mona's corgi... Can you see the Charlotte's fur? It made me smile, thinking of Charlotte checking out the contents of the package Mona sent me...

MAC Hello Kitty Eyeshadow Palettes / Quad in Too Dolly and Lucky Tom... I love every shadows in the palettes but extra love for Romping, Too Dolly, and Stylin...
MAC Hello Kitty Lipglass in Mimmy... OOOOHHH!!! I so love this lipglass! So pretty! I'm gonna get another one when the HK Collection debuts here...  I'm also planning to get some lippies and both the lip conditioners... I'm debating what to get: Lavander Whip from Cremesheen or Fashion Mews from the HK collection? What cha think???
As part of our swap, Mona got me this gorgeous UDPP in Sin!!! I'm such a fan of the original UDPP, that I was soo thrilled when I learned that I'm getting one! Huray! Mona, seriously, you shouldn't ever spoil me this much again! Or else, I might get used to this! :P Once again, thanks to Mona, I'm probably the first person in the Philippines to own this lovely product...
More MAC goodies! MAC Foundation Pump, it came just in time for my new foundation! 217 brush, one of my favorite brush! 222 brush, ooohhh I love this brush! I feel so lucky having the 222 brush, since this baby is not available anywhere in the Philippines...Super happy! I'm breathing heavily now!!! Mona, got me a MSF in Petticoat!!! Sooo love this!!! I'm getting crazy over this! Luveeet!!! I'm seriously gonna start using this everyday! I'm gonna wake up extra early just to use this!!!


If you think that's everything, you're damn wrong! There's still more goodies!!!
Lush soap! That soap smelly uber yummy!!! Mona, I'm begging you to tell me what's that soap's name...I haven't bought anything like it before...It smells heavenly! shu uemura eyeshadow!!! I love shu uemura eyeshadows... they're sooo silky smooth and soo pigmented... shu uemura e/s are top of the tier beside NARS e/s in the eyeshadow hierarchy....Lancome mascara and mascara base!!! I've been wanting to try these but never get the chance to.... I'm giving these a go tomorrow!!! Mona also threw in some sweets: some strawberry chewy, Dove heart shaped chocolates, and some HK candies... I chomped down the sweets in one seating...

Mona! Thanks for all of these awesome goodness! You never fail to spoil me! 
Thanks for swapping!!! Someday I'll spoil you, the way you spoil me! Better watch out! :P
Hugs and kisses then lots of love to you, Mona! Mona, you made this my best Valentine's Day yet!

And oh! Before I forget, Happy Valentine's Day to everyone!!! Enjoy your dates with your loved ones!!! 

13 comments:

Yumeko said...

oooh nice!!!!! u guys did a GREAT swap!
and msf in petticoat!!! i thought that was sold out! niceeeee! do some looks please!!

Laura L said...

omg O_O girl... you are totally being spoiled by Mona.. all items she sent to you is too,too,super uber great...
enjoy ^__^

Happy Valentine's Day <3

AskMeWhats said...

WONDERUL hauls!!! You definitely got hooked especially with those HK collection!!!! Can't wait to see you create looks with them :D Enjoy and Happy V Day too!!!

Kimberly said...

Mona is PURE DEVASTATING EVIL when it comes to swaps isn't she!!!

Your items are GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS! GORGEOUS - You're gonna have such a wonderful time playing in all your new MAC goodies!!!
But you deserve them, you spoil us ladies too Heds!

Have a wonderful Valentine's Day sweets!!!

fuzkittie said...

Wow wow look at you with the goodies! :D Very nice hehe~ Mona is very sweet.

XRocksmama said...

Great hauls! I was debating between Fashion Mews and Lavender Whip too... they both look so pretty but Fashion Mews wash me out a bit cuz I am darker :)

Anonymous said...

wow you got HK!!! you are one lucky girl! that doesn't come out here till march (or past march like what the mac lady in glorietta told me). enjoy your lovely stuff! your spoiled rotten and that's good. Hahaha. Happy V Day!

Stephanie said...

Drooling!*!*!*!*

Happy Valentine's Day Hedley!

Did your relatives receive the earrings okay?

mayaari said...

what a great package you got for your swap! the HK collection is warming up to me - I'm enjoying the items I bought, but I think they're tempting me to buy more, haha. Bet you'll have a lot of fun using all your new stuff!

fuzkittie said...

Hey girl~ I like Coffret D'or more in general because of packaging, and I like their eye shadows better.

Mona said...

:) fast shipping is good stuff

paperdollrevenge said...

That swap is a worthy haul! Mona love is very sweet, isn't it? =) Yay for being first to get the MAC HK Collection over there!

Roanne @ All the Vanity said...

OMG. You are soo loved! I'm about to head to MAC and Shu later, hoping to get some Hello Kitty goodies from MAC. Otoh, I'm eying Shu Uemura's paint liners! Might get one or a couple as well. :)