Sunday, February 22, 2009

MAC Hello Kitty Too Dolly EOTD

*UDPP
*MAC Hello Kitty Too Dolly Palette
- Too Dolly - all over the lid and inner lower lash line
- Romping - crease and outer lower lashline
- Stately Black - outer crease to define the crease
* MAC Fluidline in Jadeye - upper lashline
* Urban Decay Heavy Metal Glitter Liner - topped over Jadeye
*MAC Technakohl in Smooth Blue - lower lash line


Having ribs again for lunch and mini flapjacks topped with ice cream...Yumm! Chomp! Chomp!

7 comments:

Stephanie said...

wow so colorful! I can't wait to try out my too dolly palette. How did you get your e/s to pop so much? Which base do you use?

Yumeko said...

super colorful!

fuzkittie said...

That liner is really pretty!

Nu Nu Dollie said...

Gorgeous! I think this is the best hello kitty look I've seen so far! :)

Mona said...

you always blend so clean!

♔Jaimie said...

that is SO pretty! I'll have to try it sometime.

xoxo,
Jaimie
Don't forget to check out my Lady Gaga Look Contest!
=)

Nikkia Chanel said...

Very Pretty Look!!