Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Grifter's Last Call EOTD *EDIT*

*UDPP
*UD e/s Grifter
*UD e/s Last Call
*UD e/s Oil Slick
*UD e/s Sin
***I just remembered, I used Stila Smudge Pot not Clinique Brush on Cream Liner...
*MAC Fluidline in Jadeye
*CG Lash Blast
*UD Heavy Metal Glitter Liner

I'm seriously loving the Urban Decay cream eyeshadows! I got a sample of the cream e/s together with the heavy metal liner the last time I bought a UDPP online. I love the cream shadows I hope I could get some soon since I just ran out of it. The staying power are great, upon 12 hours of wear it only creases minimally without UDPP. I also love how vibrant the colors are! I'm so in love with them! I've been wearing it for 4 consecutive days now! Plus, those UD Cream e/s are really nice bases! Go get 'em! I'm also loving the Heavy Metal Glitter Liner now :p

8 comments:

Laura L said...

hmm, pretty =D

Yumeko said...

ooh nice
i never tried their cream eyeshadows
i will one day

Stephanie said...

Now I wanna try UDPP crea shadow too..

VanityMakeup said...

Lovely EOTD, looks great on you!

Mona said...

your eotds are always so pretty!

fuzkittie said...

You're so creative! :]

Yas said...

Great look with those killer vivid colors babe!

✿Ji✿ said...

I love the vibrant colours!
They flatter your eyes so well!<3