

*UDPP
*MAC e/s in Ambience (Not sure about the exact name but it is the 2nd shadow of the 2nd column in the holiday 2008 smokey palette; Clinique e/s in Portabella is a good substitute) - apply all over the lid not passing the crease
*MAC e/s in Scant - apply in the tearducts and the crease to the browbone
*Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black - line the upper lashline
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple - line the lower lash line
*Shiseido Mascara Base (Look at my lashes on my upper lids...Tell me what you think...)
*DiorShow Mascara - I've applied just a single coat of this mascara
Need your opinion about the DiorShow and Shiseido Mascara Base combination...
8 comments:
Hi dustbunny! ur lashes is noticeable, I think Shiseido Mascara Base and DiorShow Mascara are good match. ;)
@Nehs: Yeah, the mascara base does a good job!
hey babe, i'm personally a big fan of the mascara base :) and do the dior show w/ the base combo all the time :D
@m: the mascara base does wonders! I'm now a big fan too! I just swiped my mascara once and poof! great dramatic lashes...
wow just one coat! tat base must be really goooood!
hey dustbunny no girl im not filipina...Im latina :D
the purple liner on your lower lash line is so pretty!
i love your lower liner~ very very eye catchy~
Post a Comment