Friday, January 9, 2009

MAC Haul

My sister went to the mall yesterday and I asked her to buy me some make-up from MAC.... Here's what she brought home...
(Curiousitease Cool Pigment Set, Blackground Paint Pot, Gorgeous Gols e/s, Heritage Rouge and Vintage Gold Pigment)
(L TO R: Vintage Gold and Heritage Rouge Pigment)
(L to R: Gorgeous Gold e/s, Curiousitease Cool Pigment set: Helium, Softwash Gray, Navy Blue, Forest Green Pigment, and Reflects Transparent Blue Glitter)

You all know how much I love MAC Pigments or any pigments in general like NYX, etc... sooo I'm soo happy with this haul!!! My fave is the Heritage Rouge Pigment...Soo lucky it was still available!  I'll try to press some pigments soon... Would alcohol work as pressing medium? Any ideas, beauties? 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

alcohol would be the best medium. i've pressed pigments before. you want to use enough alcohol but not tooooo much or it'll take forever to dry. when you press them, make sure you put enough pressure to press the pigment. if you don't, the outside or top layer will be pressed but the inside will still be mushy/flaky.

Daniella said...

i'm loving those cool pigments!!!!!

*** said...

nice haul sis! and yes alcohol is by far my favorite pressing medium.. tried the CS one and it didnt really worked for me.. its crushed..messy and it takes sooo long to dry.. :)

Anonymous said...

i've never pressed pigments before
if u do, take pics and wat medium u end up using XD

dustbunny said...

hey beauties thanks for your suggestions will try that soon!

@yumeko: i'll post some pictures for you once I've pressed some pigments

Anonymous said...

can't wait to see how you pressed pigments look. i looooove pressing pigments. i used to have so many full sized pigments from mac but i sold them all =( i hate using loose eyeshadow cause it's messy. so i pressed each pigment and sold the rest. the fun part is mixing colors and customizing them. it's really fun to mix but it gets messy.

Yas said...

Love your haul! OMG I need more pigments now! :P Love them all!