PRODUCTS I REGRETTED BUYING
*The Face Shop Gel Liners - not at all creamy... doesn't apply easily... tugs on the lids...
*Smashbox Jet Set Eyeliner - super ripped off! same reason as above
*Smashbox Eye & Lip Primer - ripped off again! not creamy... too dry for the lids so it tugs... make my lips really dry and enhance the lines on my lips...probably just use this for swatching
*Philosophy On a Clear Day Set - didn't do anything on my skin... gave me more blackheads than ever!
*Philosophy Shelter - it stings on the eyes
*Philosophy Supernatural Foundation - I like the packaging and how it gave me a glowy airbrushed look even when just applied with the puff it came with, but made my skin produce oil like mad! My skin was never oilier than when I use this...
*Revlon 3D Extreme Mascara - I call it my stupid mascara since it does nothing but clump my lashes and put mascara on my lids! I hate the wand and hate the formulation too! I've cursed the moment this mascara was invented! I can't even use this for my brows!
*Revlon Eyelash Curler - it fits my eye shape but all it does is pinch my lids and crimp my lashes... hate this!
*Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizer - though I've heard many good reviews with this... it made my skin greasy and it's a bit heavy for me...just gave it to my sister since it works for her
PRODUCTS I'M EXTRA GLAD I HAVE
*Shu Uemura Eyelash Curler
*DiorShow Mascara
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Purple - ever since I got this I like to use it everyday! But I'm afraid I'm gonna run out of it...
*NYX Megashine in Sweet Heart - loove this color! Thanks again Pau!
*MAC Fluidlines and Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner - y'all know how much I love creamy gel/cream liners
*Smashbox brush #28 from the Encounter Set - applying liners with these baby is a breeze!
*MAC lipsticks - love all my MAC lippies!
*MAC Dazzleglass in LoveAlert - my fave lipgloss ever!
*MAC Mineralized Blush in Merrily - love the color.. my fave MAC blush
*MAC Pigments - love the MAC Pigments than the MAC pressed shadows...Too bad they're expensive here and the normal size one is too much to last me one lifetime and another LOLz...MAC should sell all the pigments in mini sizes like the one in their Little Darlings...
*all my NARS Blushes
*all my NARS Eyeshadows
*EDM Foundation
*Clinique Pore Minimizer Instant Perfector
*Clinique Super City Sun Block
*Clinique Long Lasting Lipgloss with spf 15 in Juicy Apple - my all time fave gloss
*Hawaiian Tropic Lip Balm
5 comments:
clinque pore minimizer looks so good right? but it makes me break out
but then it makes me look so good
oh its love and hate relationship XD
i finally got some nars!!
Aww.. Sad to hear it broke you out.. You finally got NARS...Welcome to the club hehe...What do you think of NARS? I personally love their stuff more than MAC..
i love how the dazzleglass looks but hate how sticky it is. >.< but i still use it hehe
@M: Yeah I agree dazzleglass are sticky but I dunno I find its stickiness different that the stickiness on other gloss...I quite like the stickiness of dazzleglass
if you want small mac pigments, there is a place called the body needs. i think that's the name. they sell mac pigments for pretty cheap! i hope to join your contest soon. i'm thinking of working on it tonight. i'm glad i found your blog. it's pretty awesome =)i added you to my blog list. hehe.
Post a Comment