Monday, January 12, 2009

Kate Glamtrick GN#1 Eyes

(The 2nd picture is more true to color...however its much more smokier in person and the camera washed off the color of the e/s...)
*UDPP
*KATE Glamtrick GN#1
*NYX Jumbo Pencil in Strut
*CG Lash Blast

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hun. just wanted to let you know that i sent your package off early this morning =) hope it arrives safely. let me know when you get it!

Ahleessa said...

I'm blog hopping and I saw this entry. It's gorgeous and lemming this Kate palette... hehe~

*** said...

nice eye makeup sis! love the greens! unfortunately greens don't suit me that well as you do! good job! 2 thumbs up!

Yumeko said...

looooove that palette
the green is one of my faves too

btw i got ur email but cant access gmail at work and i hate replying on my phone

will reply when i get home tonight!

birkinbagbeauty said...

Looks gorgeous...another palette I have abandoned for some time (and needs my love again)