Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Gold and Green Smokey Eyes + Eyeko Mascara Review

Earlier I just received an email from Eyeko welcoming me as an official Eyeko Ambassador... Then I just remembered that I received an Eyeko Mascara as a Christmas present, and what better time to try it out than today....The Eyeko mascara is quite good... It lengthens quite well and separates the lashes... It also doesn't clump...However it doesnt volumize as much as I want it to...so I'll just partner it with my Shiseido Mascara Base to achieve the desired volume... I'll probably repurchase, specially I just found out Eyeko ships for free even here in the Philippines...Plus they'll throw in a free gift...What more can I ask for?
UDPP
MAC Gorgeous Gold e/s
NARS Fuji e/s
Smashbox Smashing Snow e/s
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner
Eyeko Mascara

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i have that mascara too! yay! i like it a lot but you're right, it doesn't volumize. i noticed that it dries pretty fast, so i have to hurry up and apply my mascara on my lashes cause i can feel it drying as i brush on the next coat. have you purchased anything from them yet? i want to! hehe.

Mona said...

me lovvves gorgeous gold e/s!