
(L to R: 1st row: PAC pigment in Electric Purple, PAC pigment in Netto
2nd row: MAC Pigment in Vintage Gold, MAC Pigment in Heritage Rouge)
I pressed some pigments last night and here's what it looks like! Gotta comment that the pigmentation remained the same..there was no color alterations or nothing that I know of...I'll be pressing some more pigments so I could use 'em more..but I'll be leaving part of the pigments as it is since I think it's a little more fun playing around with powdered shadows/pigments... BTW I didn't made this for myself, more about that later...
6 comments:
I really have to start pressing my pigments for my makeup kit just to condense things and make them less messy otherwise I tend to forget about them. I was curious how the alcohol would work so good to see it worked for you. I've also read about this product on Costal Scents website for pressing pigments http://www.coastalscents.com/cfwebstore/index.cfm?fuseaction=category.display&category_id=124
Also sell empty palettes and pans there.
wow , can u show some step by step and what u used???
btw that is a cream base i believe ^^
@jessica - yeah i saw the cs stuff... i want to get some but the shipping is steep and cost more than the products i want to buy like the empty pans and palettes...
@yumeko - i'll try to post a step by step instruction when I press some pigments again... I just used rubbing alcohol as a pressing medium and i just used a coin covered with plastic then a cloth for a hetch marks to press the pigments...just be sure to put enough pressure when pressing...and try pressing cheap pigments first so you could practice...
you did a good job pressing the pigments! i haven't pressed any in over a year. after i got rid of my pigments, i have no more to play with. i much prefer the solid eyeshadows but only because pigments are quite messy =( next time you press piggies, customize the colors! i'd love to see what you come up with.
wow! you're good at pressing pigments. I need to try that..sometimes I find myself shying away from the pigments b/c I don't wan all the mess.
I had to order the Clear AB crystals for you because I was out of those, they should be in next week, and I'll get them allll done for you and ship out next week hopefully. I'll definitely include some extra goodies for you for your patience!
I can't wait to read more of you blog :)
you pressed it really well! it gets so messy but i like them in little carriers that you can travel with
Post a Comment