Saturday, January 3, 2009

Collective Haul = NARS + Shiseido

So, I dropped by Rustan's Essenses before heading to the drugstore and these are what I bought...

*NARS Blush in Mata Hari - its a vivid rosy pink...I just don't know if it's a matte blush since when I look closely look there are few silver flex scattered...I find this pretty...
*NARS Single Eyeshadow in Fuji - its a mossy/camouflage green with shimmers... I love this color...its really pretty...It reminds me of MAC e/s in Humid...
*GWP in Sweet Dreams and Dolce Vita Duo Lipgloss
*Shiseido Mascara Base - I haven't tried this yet but heard lots of good stuff about it...I'll update once I've tried this...

I actually got a NARS lipgloss duo too, but the SA gave me the wrong one so I asked my aunt if she could return it for me...I somehow forgot to checked it again...I think she just based the products with how it looks not on the label...I was watching a movie when I decided to checkout the things I bought and when I opened the box...I saw that I got the wrong one...I wanted the Harlow/Sweet Dreams Duo but the SA got me the Pampa/Stolen Kisses duo...bummer...

That's not all I got yesterday...Continue to next post....

1 comment:

*** said...

great haul sis!!! i love the blush and congrats with the BB CREAMS!! cant wait for your reviews!!