


UDPP
MAC Pigment in Rose Gold (just apply as little as possible all over the lid to minimize the metallic finish)
Coffret D'or #1 Palette (use the rosy mauvey e/s for the crease)
MAC Pigment in Heritage Rouge (apply little as possible in the crease blending with the Coffret D'or e/s)
Smashbox in Smashing Snow (highlight)
Clinique Brush-On Cream Liner in True Black (Upper lash line and bottom waterline)
Covergirl Lash Blast
I'm beginning to like the CG LashBlast... see photos above for your opinions... I just discovered that it could give a dramatic effect similar to the Diorshow, but just to a certain degree, and it takes soo many coats to get the Diorshow effect... the good thing is that no matter how many coats you apply your lashes doesnt clump... and I like how easily I could I apply mascara to my bottom lashes but I find it hard applying to my outer lashes...and I find the grip or the cap of the mascara wand to be too fat that I'm quite having a hard time to control the mascara and to have a stable grip to it...its fairly easy to remove with soap and water...I'll probably buy this again if I'm broke like now LOLz to buy a new Diorshow mascara...but still my heart is with DiorShow....btw if partnered with the Shiseido mascara base you'll get fab lashes!!! but still Diorshow and Shiseido mascara base = perfect, nothing can beat this combo!
And while I was doing this I was watching Swordfish in HBO starring Hugh Jackman... and damn! Hugh Jackman looks so good in this movie!
6 comments:
Hmm... does anybody having problems commenting here?
Hmm... does anybody having problems commenting here?
pretty! love the color combination!
i use lash blast too. you're right it never clumps no matter how many layers you put on. :)
Where can you buy the Clinique's Brush On Cream Liner? Can I buy it at Rustan's and how much? :)
I'm trying to find a good cream/gel liner eh... I already tried Smashbox and Fanny Sarrano's cream/gel liners and they are disappointing... Are they better than Fluidline? :)
@mooshminker: you can get the clinique brush on cream liner at rustan's... I think it cost about 1.3 to 1.5k not sure what's the exact price though coz I've bought mine at duty free but nonetheless its within that range...If its better than fluidline I'm not sure coz I love both of them...botn doesnt budge or smudge both last a really long time it'll last until you wash it off... both glide on smoothly and application is easy with both... the only difference I find is that the clinique one is more creamier/soft than the fluidline and it comes with a small liner brush and it contains a bit more product than fluidline... check both fluidline and the clinique one first before deciding which one to get...anyways if you're going to rustan's shang or rustan's makati both have mac and clinique counter... and both are great products!
Post a Comment