Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Weekend Retail Therapy Part 2 (MAC Haul Part 3 - Dame Edna & Heatherette)

Weekend haul continuation...

These stuff are from he Dame Edna and Heatherette Collection...

First stop: Dame Edna 
I bought the Dame Edna High-Light Powder in Spectacle!
The box is so adorable!
Purple with tons of glitters!
The compact it came with would have become one of my fave if only the spectacle is not a sticker...

Inside is really pretty!
Though it would only stay pretty if you don't use it...
But of course I would definitely use it, so I wave goodbye to the shimmering beauty and embossed prettiness...
This might have became a MAC sought after item if only there where still those really pretty and very fine shimmer through out the entire powder until you hit the pan...

*My take: this would have become a very great product if only there were no stickers involved and Spray shimmer should be a big no no unless the shimmers last until you hit the pan...

From the Heatherette Collection:

I got 3 products from the collection...
You might be wondering why I'm still getting my Heatherette fix when it's so last year...
First, I like the Heatherette packaging,
I think it's one of the best MAC-created packaging...
Second, It's really cute and its pink!
Third, I need some of these stuff, so better grab  cute and funky LE items than grab the very boring regular items...
and Fourth, the pretty holographic dots with the Heatherette logo wont come off...
Isn't it pretty???
I'm totally going to reuse this compact!
Screw Back to MAC!
I wont give this compact back!
I picked up Heatherette Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony...
I've been looking for something that I could lightly contour with, and something to warm up my face when I use BB cream...
I thought of the Heatherette Beauty Powder in Smooth Harmony!
I contacted the MA I know to see if it's still available and it is!
So I grabbed it!

Heatherette Lipstick in Fleshpot...
I was looking for a really nude lippie... 
So I got Fleshpot...
LE packaging or regular packing?
Of course the LE one! And its a Heatherette packaging, which I love!

My Underage Lipglass is almost out, so I need to get another nude gloss...
I wanted to try something different yet still something like Underage so I grabbed this Heatherette Bonus Beat Lipglass...
This would go well with my Fleshpot lippie...

Stay tuned for my haul from the BBR Collection, coming tomorrow!
Have a nice day!
Again for price info, just contact moi!

12 comments:

✿Ji✿ said...

That´s a really nice haul!
Love the Heatherette compact, it looks BAAAMMM!<3

A. Rose said...

I regret passing up on the Heatherette collection, too. At least you were able to get your hands on some! Great haul :)

PaperedLove said...

All your haul photos are making me drool!

VanityMakeup said...

i love it - heatherette is probably my favourite collection

x

Care GUMIN said...

MAC still have the heatherette collection?

AskMeWhats said...

wow sis! getting all the collections at the same time! hahahahha I love all your hauls!!!

Yas said...

Look at your awesome haul! Argh I love everything you got! Why oh why did I pass on those amazing beauty powders? They are sooooo lovely! I'm with you on the Heatherette packaging...its so sexy!

Mona said...

woah, did you buy out the entire counter??

fuzkittie said...

Woaah more hauling!! I call you haul queen, hehehe.

*KiM* said...

The MAC haul queen =D Love it

Bijin Blair said...

Your haul is fabulous lady!

Katrina said...

Where did you get the heatherette stuff from? A cco?