So, first things first... Many of you asked why am I thinking of quitting blogging and what not...
It's just that there's so much going on that I felt like I can't keep up with things and
I just got sooo tired I wanted to be carefree and do less things...
Never mind getting physical tired, since you got easily get over that with sleep...
what happened was that I experienced mental exhaustion and I just wanted to do nothing but rest...
I had been thinking and decided that I won't quit blogging anymore but I would be on a blog vacation or you could say a temporary hiatus...I'll be gone for the next just a few weeks to rest but before I leave I'll be posting my hauls from my weekend shopping (It will be in 2 to 3 parts) ...
Moving on...
So as I mentioned in my earlier posts that I'll be hauling real bad this weekend, and yes, I did!
First of I want to show you what I got from Paul & Joe...
I also want to share that lots of items are on sale up to 40% off until the 31st!
I suggest you hurry to the Paul & Joe counter in Rustan's Makati...
I was just suppose to get an eyegloss and a Disney face color, but I got more stuff...
Here are the items I got...

I want to show you this really pretty mini train case that I got as a gift with purchase...
I actually got two, but I gave the other one to my cousin along with some samples too..

What's cool with this case, aside from its free and its pretty, are it has a mirror inside, it contains a removable tray with divider, it also comes with a brush holder beside the mirror, and it holds a pretty neat amount of stuff...


Protective Foundation Primer UV... Being a sun block advocate that I am, it's a must for me to get this... What I also like about this is that it comes with tint that diminish the look of imperfections, plus they say it makes the makeup last longer...

Protective Fluid Foundation... I bought this due to Mona and Fuz's raves about this... and I've tried this on the P&J counter and its totally foundation heaven!

I also bought a Protective Dual Powder Foundation... I really wanted to try this because it's Nikki's HG foundation...
The compact is really pretty! I'm really gonna cry if this broke...
I wanted to buy the Moisturizing Compact Foundation as well because it gives more coverage, but boo me I forgot to grab one...


I bought two eye glosses in 02 and 05 (pink and silver). I wanted the 03 (brown) too but I don't know why I forgot to get that too-I really hate myself for this!!!

My pretty P&J train case filled with P&J goodness :D

The SA at P&J also gave me two Preview magazines and two P&J News...
I'll try to scan the P&J newsletters to show you the contents...

P&J samples... The SA gave me more but I gave some to my cousin...
The grand finale....
These are indeed balls of happiness Mona!
I heart these babies!!!


Flower Blush!!!
I also got another of the Flower blush for one of my favorite beauty blogger...
you know who you are... Hope you'll enjoy the Skunk blush I'll be sending you :D

Bambi blush!!!
P&J is now my favorite brand!!! Love the packaging and their products too!!!
I heart Paul & Joe!!!
BTW if you want to know the prices of these items just tell me, ok?
Next post or posts will be my MAC haul...
I've gotta warn you early that I did an extreme hauling...

18 comments:
That case is sooooooo lovely :).
So's the make-up XD, lol ^_^.
How can you possibly stop blogging, with hauls like these ***faints*** ?!?!
You made my day with those pics!!
Oh my lord, what a major haulage. My oh my do I want to grab up those babies! Especially the skunk and bambi blushes.
I want that pretty train case too! Now I'm gonna have to run and try everything.
I'll be flat broke soon! Oh jeez. Don't quit blogging!
Glad you will not leave .. and hope that get great holiday haha ~
I love the products P & J .. I think it very beautiful and useful!
oh my goodness.is bambi and skunk, flower blush... how cute are they...
great haul, keep it on, don;t make me miss ya... I want more, more, more blog from U
your hauls are the best!
love em!!
this isn't considered extreme hauling? girl! hahahaa. but all of these are super pretty :)
Aww so jealous you have the train case there! haha super great haul!! :D
awww sis !I'm sure you'll love the Protective Dual Powder Foundation!!!! It is PURE love!!!! And I saw that traincase and I nearly fainted..i'm glad you got 2 :) :) :) Sis...you are a P&J convert na! well..not! I know you have more MAC hauls !LOL
sweet haul - all that P&J stuff looks so pretty!
are skincare items included in the sale? dahhh... i live in cebu area =(( i really want to haul but so far T.T do they still have a lot of stock? can i put items on hold and get them? lol i'm willing to fly out there for paul and joe, hahaha crazy huh!?
waaahhh...that's why I'm controlling myself not to pass by the P&J counter at Rustan's...You just can't say no! =D
@Anonymous: I think several skincare products are on sale too... Not sure if they'll hold items eh... I think call P&J nlng if you wanna know... They still have lots of stocks... P&J is one of the counters I've seen that stocks up frequently...
the skunk's name is flower. "skunk blush" just really doesn't sound nice.
i really love the blushes! how great. post pics of how they look - and i'd like to know the price if you don't mind.
@Miss Yaya: the disney blushers cost 1800 Philippine Pesos each
Wow!!! I've been itching to get the 2 face color!! I also got the Primer, Fluid foundation and Dual Powder Foundie!! Kaloka noh!! Ganda sa skin!! hahah! :)
Post a Comment