Here are the things I bought for the past couple of weeks...
I wasn't able to post these stuff right away, since I'm super busy, luckily I got some free time today to show it to you...
Aside from these stuff, I actually got some purses 2 from Coach, 1 from Marc by Marc Jacobs, and 1 from Dior, but boo me I didn't get any pictures, but if anybody is wondering or would like to see the purses just tell me... I'd be more than happy to show it to you...
Just an FYI, I asked my aunt to help me buy the purses, so to the Philippines residents, there's still no Dior or Coach here; however, Marc by Marc Jacobs is located at Greenbelt 5 but not sure if the purse I got is available there... But there are some good stuff so check it out!

From MAC... This is just the items I got for now... Probably by the next few weeks there would be a larger haul since I'll be getting my MSF's from BRB, lots of lippies and glosses, and Dame Edna stuff... So what I got are 2 lip conditioner sticks and prep and prime lips... I got these because my microfine lip refinisher broke off! Boo! I know! I was loving the white half and I so I just thought I'll get new lip conditioner sticks; however, it turns out its different from the lip conditioner sticks! The color is similar with the lip conditioner stick but the feeling o the lips and consistency is much more similar to prep and prime lips... but lip conditioner stick is ok I can finish it within a month, since I use it quite frequently...
Moving on to the prep and prime lips... this product is heaven on my lips! It's really similar to the one in the microfine lip refinisher but a teeny bit less moisturizing but I really love how this makes my lips so soft but not overly moisturized... and its really colorless unlike the lip conditioner stick which gives a white cast in my lips... I've been using this for just a couple of weeks but let me tell you I'm almost half way! I love how it feels in my lips that I keep on applying it to my lips! I use it as a lip balm heehee... And I'm so LOCO that I didnt even tried it if it would really make the lipstick last longer hahaha... For the past weeks, I've been lipstickless and glossless... what I just do is apply this and put some uv protection lip balm... I even use this sometimes at night after I put on my lip conditioner... I know, I'm such an addict wahahaha.... BUT IT'S NO LONGER AVAILABLE!!!! BOOOOO!!!!! EVERY MAC STORE IN THE PHILIPPINES DON'T HAVE THESE NOW!!! THEY DON'T KNOW WHEN THE STOCKS WILL ARRIVE BOOO!!! So if anyone would like to give me one I'll gladly accept!!! I'm literally begging right now LOLz!
Elianto stuff:

I bought a couple of aqua eyeshadows, which are liquid eyeshadows... you may notice I've bought some doubles its because I'd be giving some to some beauties ;p and ofcourse some are mine... I think I'll be buying more of these for my next contest...

I also got some mousse eyeshadows.... I'm still debating whether to keep everything for myself or if I should give some away... I'll also buy more of these for my next contest...


I also bought some palettes to give as gifts... these palettes are really beautiful! I tried them out in the store and the pigmentation is good too! I thought it would be crappy but when I tried these, I was so impressed! These aren't chalky as well, not powdery at all... but ofcourse we couldn't expect it to be as silky as shu uemura or NARS eyeshadows, but they're pretty good, texture wise...
From Lush... I'll admit, these aren't everything I bought... some already made its way to the bathrooms, some to friends, lots to my mom, and some are already used... So here are what's left....

I stocked up on Snowcake since when I visited the store there are only few left... I also bought Honey I Washed the Kids again, since it really smells yummy! And it it lasts only a few baths for me.... I wash myself with this about 10 times per bath time... ahahaha...I also gave my brothers some of these...BTW my twins brothers are in love with Honey I ashed the Kids! Once in awhile they go to their bathroom just to smell it ahahaha... I also got Rockstar a huge chunk made its way to my cousin and another to my bathroom...
I also bought some soap sets for my relatives and friends...

I also bought 6 soap tins... The two pictured above are the only ones without anything in it...
I actually bought 3 solid perfumes... Only 1 is left with me... I gave 2 to my cousin and a friend... I kept for myself a Honey I Washed the Kids Solid Perfume... I also bought lipbalms...

I bought 5 Soft Couer massage bars.. these smell super yummy... I like these... The smooth one is the one I'm using.. the rest, I keep in a fridge so it wont melt, and that's why it looks dry and bit flaky but it feels super good when used just out of the fridge...

I also bought a couple of Aqua Mirabilis and Buffy exfoliator... I've already finished a bar of Aqua MirABilis and its soo good! It makes my skin so smooth and soft and my skin feels so clean! I'm in love with this! As you can see, another half was used... I haven't used Buffy yet but I'll use it after I finish the half Aqua Mirabilis... I also kept this in my fridge so it'll stay as nice... My mom loves Aqua Mirabilis too!
GIVEAWAY ALERT!!!
I'll be giving away a Lush Let Them Eat Cake Lip Balm...
To enter just comment on this post and tell me if you like to join...
I'll be picking the winner through random generator...
21 comments:
Wow that´s a huuuuge haul!!!
I love the smell of rockstar, so yum!<3
I´d like to enter the giveaway!♥
whee for hauling!
me! would love to win that
cos i looove lush lately
I also go to LUSH to buy presents but ironically I've never tried any of their products so I'd like to join! :)
LUSH... I'm dying for it...though I haven't try any of LUSH items...
I wanna join. oh, what do you think about Elianto items? do u like it?
You have bought so much stuffs my dear! :)
Hmm..I just passed by Lush and I didn't even go in!!! Now looking at your big haulage from them, I am thinking twice, maybe I should give their soap a try :)
Oohh giveaway :) I am entering! :)
Ooooh i love lush! everytime i pass by the store, the smell really makes me go sniff sniff, LOL, now i feel stupid =P I would like to enter for your giveaway!
The only time I've been in a lush store was when I went to California once and my mom and I happened to walk by it and our noses were in heaven. Right after that little smell of course we ran inside and bought tons of things! I haven't been to a lush store since :( Hahah I'm still searching though!
I would like to enter in your giveaway for the lip balm as well!
Hello dustbuny,
Marc Jacobs purse! Please show, I'm such a fan hahaha
What do you think about the Elianto liq and palette e/s? Are they worth it?
Please count me in for your giveaway! Thanks dear =)
What a haul! Btw, I think there's a Coach outlet in Alabang Town Center, my mom bought hers there. I can't remember if it's still there.
I would love to be entered in your giveaway! :)
thats a huge haul! i.must.win next contest lol.... the Elianto stuff looks extremely interesting, i have never tried it before. let us know how it works out (plus where do ya get em hehe)
what a huge haul.. i'm jealous! :X and i'd love to be entered into your contest! but next time i get money, i'll definitely have to try out this prep+prime stuff you're raving about :)
Those liquid shadows look almost like teh Beaute de Kose ones!
May i join, too? I seriously need to start buying lush, I am so enabled by all these blogs =)
katch05 at gmail dot com
collective haul indeed!
hi, my first time at your blog! ^^ the elianto liquid eyeshadows really look like kose eye fantasists!
please include me in the giveaway! i don't have lush in my country so i would totally love to try it. (:
crazy nice haul!
those elianto thingys look like the esprique stufff!
Kawaii Overload!!!
Great haul!
Amazing haul mama! Girl I would so love to see those purses! The Dior must be gorgeous! Everything you got is soo wonderful!
helloo~ i would love to join the contest :p
I'm in. :)
Wow! a lot of good stuff there! I'd like to join the giveaway contest. Haven't tried elianto yet and would love to have one. =)
Post a Comment