Sorry for the lack of updates this week, since I've been so busy and just one more week to go
I'm off to a three-weeks vacation from school...
Next week, I'll be going to the mall and will do a major hauling! So look out for my haul next week! I'll be surely dropping by MAC, and Paul & Joe to check out their collections...
I'll probably get the P&J Disney blushes a well as some eyeglosses...
From MAC, some stuff from the BBR, Cream Team, and Hello Kitty..
BTW to Philippines Residents, MAC at Rustan's Makati will be having a launching event for the Hello Kitty Collection at March 21... Kita kitz! Coz' I'm surely gonna attend :D
Yumeko and Fuz enjoy your trip to Korea and NYC, respectively...
I promised that I'll do a side by side comparison of the Original UDPP against UDPP in Sin.. So here it is!
*Note:
the one with the PINK circle is the UDPP Sin
the one with AQUA circle is the Original UDPP
the one with the YELLOW circle is without any primer

Straight from the bottles: The UDPP Sin is a metallic champagne color, while the Original UPDD is matte nude beige color.

When blended: UDPP Sin will give a metallic champagne base, while the Original UDPP will disappear in the skin.

With Amber Lights on top: You can see that the UDPP Sin will give a much more metallic/shimmery payoff, and the eyeshadow will adapt to the champagne hue of the UDPP Sin...
On the other hand, the Original UDPP will not alter anything from the eyeshadow except it will just make the color pop more...
Lasting power: Both gave me more than 16 hours of non-creasing lids...
Blendability: Some says that UDPP Sin gives easier blendability, but for me, I didn't notice a difference...
Overall, I love both of these products! I'll use the UDPP Sin if I want more sheen for my eyeshadows or if I need a colored base for my neutral eyeshadows...while I'll use my UDPP for eyeshadows that are shiny enough, if I just wanted a matte look, and if I like the color as it is...
Both versions of the UDPP will surely make your eyeshadow more vibrant and last longer...
I'm a fan of both primers... and I definitely recommend these :D
I know Philippine residents dont have access to both products however I know one alternative to the Original UDPP for non creasing lids all day long...
You can check out Art Deco Eyeshadow Base...
This has a creamy texture, but the reason I like UDPP is because it's a bit lighter...
but Art Deco eyeshadow base will give the same lasting power as the UDPP...
4 comments:
yay for the comparison, i thin if you want your e/s to have this really nice glow and shimmer, I guess SIN is the answer :) Looks great
i LOVE this comparison.. have been waiting for one to come up! thank you! :)
mwehehehhe, i see you're enjoying sin :) yay! i didnt open the sin to use yet :P
Sin looks good on its own!
Post a Comment