
( I used UDPP for the base along with MAC Prep and Prime Eyes. I also used Shu Uemura Drawing Pencil in White under #1.. I didn't used mascara since I find that my lashes aren't in their best condition right now.)

(Here's what is inside the kit.)
I really liked the Eyeshadow quad since the colors are so pigmented.. love the #3 it's just so pretty and quite unique... However, the #1 is tad too powdery than the rest of the e/s...#2 reminds me of MAC's Black Tied.. They're really comparable, but this one has a bit of a metallic finish.. over all this is a good quad.. it also comes with a sponge applicator and a small mirror.. I'll definitely rebuy this quad by itself... 8/10.
The Eyeliner is kinda bad since it isn't soft and creamy at all...It's not pigmented too! This doesn't even stained my waterline...I'll probably just use this for my brows...2/10.
The duo mascara is really good..it separates, lengthens, and doesn't clump ever even with soo much coats...However, it doesn't volumize...It's also great that one end is a regular mascara while the opposite end is waterproof...I'll rebuy this mascara anytime!...8/10.
This eyelash curler didn't worked out for me, but I wouldn't say it's bad, since I've really tried tons of curlers that are a hundred times worse...It didn't pinched my eyes at all but it just didn't fit my eyes, so it couldn't curl the base of my lashes...Won't rebuy...5/10.
Smudger...hmm...nothing special just your regular sponge smudger...It is my first sponge smudger that didn't came along with an eyeliner...I might rebuy...6.5/10.
5 comments:
love it sis
great review! about ur question, I think it's a chinese store. I forgot the stores name. Located here in Cavite :(
Thank you so much for this review! I just ordered this e/s kit so I'm excited. I go through grey and black eyeshadow all the time & Black Tied is a fav so this is good news. Have a happy new year sweetie!
its been awhile i dropped by... hope ur doing well! thanks for that post u did on dec 8th =] anyways, wut a nice smokey look! i think if i do all black or a lot of dark.. doesnt look right on me.. wells happy holidays! xoxo
Happy new year hun!
great eyes :)
Post a Comment