I'm joining in the BB Cream Craze! Just a few minutes ago I placed an order for several BB Creams. I ordered a Missha M BB Cream Silver Tube, Skin79 Super+ Beblesh Balm SPF 25 PA++ Pink Oil Free, and BRTC Perfect Recover Balm... I'll update you guys with the orders and I def use them immediately once I get my hands to the BB Creams, so I can review and compare the products... And if you guys have a BB Cream or other products you want me to review just tell me.. okay? I'll do my best to get those products. Also if you have samples of the products that you're willing to send to me for a review, that would be great!
Here's a list of upcoming reviews:
1. Art Deco Eye Base & UDPP
2. ELF Smokey Eye Kit (with swatches)
3. ELF Plumping Lip Glaze (with swatches- though I only have one of this)
4. Mario Badescu Buffering Lotion (with comparison between Drying Lotion)
5. NARS Eyeshadows, Blushes, Lipglosses from my recent NARS haul (with swatches)
4 comments:
the brtc has a brightening effect on my skin and offers pretty good coverage, it does get somewhat absorbed into the skin though. I like it so far :)
@m: hi i'm soo excited to get my own bb creams hope it would work out well for me too!
yeah everyone's on the bb cream phase. i'm kind of scared to try it. just because i'm so comfortable with wat i have and i need to spend my $ on other things.
hm Art Deco Eye Base i've never heard of that. sounds cool!
@beauty is androgynous: I think the reason why I would readily try new thing is because I still haven't found something that would really work for me and we dont have so many good cosmetic brands here to spend on to like you have there on the US... I suggest if you want to try the bb creams just buy samples..... try this link http://kimoko.livejournal.com i think she sells samples and miniature versions as well ;P
we dont have access to udpp here so some beauty bloggers here searched for a alternative for the udpp and they found the art deco eye base it's more affordable than udpp almost have the same consistency, it's packaged in a tub, and i think it works the same as udpp..
Post a Comment