Sunday, December 28, 2008

BB Cream..

Can anyone suggest a BB Cream for me? I need a medium to full coverage one and good in controlling oil... It would be a major plus if it contains spf though I'm not necessarily looking for a BB cream with spf coz I'll still use a separate sun production product anyway...And if it's possible could you also post a link to where I could buy some..btw I live in the Philippines...I'm soo desperate to find a good for the skin, skin regimen, since my skin is not soo good right now..

11 comments:

Kimberly said...

I suggest trying the SKINFOOD mushroom bb cream in #2 or try the legere bb cream (only one color) -- it's been two favorites of mine that I can't get enough of.. and my favorite ebay seller ships internationally too...

just email her and tell her kimberly tia sent you...

http://stores.ebay.com/Japanese-Products-Lover_Foundation-Concealer-BB-Cream_W0QQcolZ4QQdirZQ2d1QQfsubZ635571018QQftidZ2QQtZkm

dustbunny said...

@kimberly tia: thanks sis, i'll def look into it!

Yumeko said...

hi there! i dont buy my bbcreams in japan, i buy mostly online from ebay or gmarket.co.kr

its cheaper in those places esp gmarket which ships overseas but the stores are mostly in korean

bb cream i reccomend, try bbrtc or oriks for oil control. for coverage, i suggest hanskin

hope tat helps

dustbunny said...

@yumeko: thanks sis!

AskMeWhats said...

I buy my BB creams online too, via ebay, I order directly from a Korean seller and so far..I've tried BRTC, it's good too :) goodluck BB cream hunting, most bb creams are just medium coverage :)

dustbunny said...

@askmewhats: i'll def try the brtc.. btw who's the ebay seller and how much is the shipping fee?

AskMeWhats said...

Hi :) Her ebay name is : Mojel98. She's from Korea and the shipping cost is $3.50 but you have to check, it depends on what BB cream, :)

dustbunny said...

@askmewhats: thanks... another question did the customs held your bb cream when it arrived?

AskMeWhats said...

No :) I just paid the usual Php35.00 to receive a package :)

AskMeWhats said...

2-3 weeks :)

dustbunny said...

@askmewhats: thanks sis