Speechless
I was checking out Pursebuzz's blog and look what I just saw! See for yourself what I'm talking about: http://www.beautyarchives.pursebuzz.com/?p=1916 ... My mouth gaped open when I saw this! I email her these pics but I never thought she would post it! I'm sooooo happy right now and I can't speak.. It's really an honor! Thanks Pursebuzz!
2 comments:
wow galing ah! ang nice nman ni pursebuzz. cute nman kc tlga nung holiday look m. ;)
Hey babe!
Thanks for taking a look at the "goods!"
To answer your question, yes my beauty blogger girls get a discount :)
Let me know which items you are interested in and I can give you the prices. Also, I custom make everything for you, so do tell me color, style, and such. :)
Also let me know which color gift box you would like too.
Email me, k?
nguyenst@msu.edu
I'm Stephanie btw, nice to meet you!
Post a Comment