Friday, December 12, 2008

Tagged! 16 Random things

Direction: once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you. I just got tagged by Nehs, Nana, and M.

1.) I'm a Christian.
2.) My favorite color is red.
3.) I want to be a doctor.
4.) My favorite books are the Harry Potter series and Shopaholic series.
5.) My favorite tv shows are Veronica Mars, Gossip Girl, Lost, The Nanny, and Ugly Betty.
6.) My favorite makeup brush is MAC 180 buffer brush.
7.) My favorite mascaras are Diorshow for dramatic lashes and Clinique High Impact Mascara for natural looking lashes.
8.) My favorite actresses / actors are Isla Fisher, Reese Witherspoon, Johnny Depp, Morgan Freeman, and Samuel Jackson.
9.) I'm a feminist.
10.) I'm addicted to MAC Fluidlines, and basically any creamy cream/gel liners like Clinique Cream Eyeliner.
11.) I'm a red lipstick advocate. I'm not afraid to wear red lipsticks.
12.) I'm in love with my Shu Uemura Regular and Mini Eyelash Curlers. They're my holy grail lash curlers.
13.) I'm a gamer - love my wii, psp, ds, online games, and what not.
14.) I refuse to wear any foundation that isn't oil free. 
15.) I don't leave the house without any sun protection, specially in my face and lips.
16.) I'm quite hard to please.

I'm tagging everyone who would like to do this tag. 

*PS sorry if I couldn't update this blog as often as I would like to within this month, since I'm super busy. I'm preparing for my NMAT (National Medical Admissions Test), have soooo much exams, and it's the peak season for our family business- need to help. I'll try to update as much as I can, and the contest update is my top priority. Speaking of contest, I noticed that not many has joined, so guys I'm asking everyone to please participate. You still have a month left to join.

2 comments:

- - aika - - said...

hey :D

GOODLUCK on your National Medical Admissions Test

dustbunny said...

@aika: thanks sis!