Thursday, December 4, 2008

I just got tagged!

I got Tagged!

I got tagged by Nehs (Shen C.) 

Blog Interrogation Rules
1. Pass this on to 7 people: So I'm tagging Pau of Pau's Life Blog, M of Make me Blushhh, Kylie of kiitzyy, URY of A Few Things in Kim's Life, Crayonmonkee, Bedtime Cake, Elisa of 3 toast!
2. Answer the following questions using only one word.

1. Where is your cell phone? POCKET
2. Where is your significant other? N/A
3. Your hair color? BRUNETTE 
4. Your mother? BEAUTIFUL
5. Your father? HANDSOME
6. Your favorite thing? MAKEUP
7. Your dream last night? FORGOTTEN
8. Your dream/goal? DOCTOR
9. The room you're in? MINE
10. Your hobby? MAKEUP
11. Your fear? RODENTS
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? CLINIC
13. Where were you last night? HOME
14. What you're not? STUPID
15. One of your wish-list items? M.A.C's
16. Where you grew up? PHILIPPINES
17. The last thing you did? STUDY
18. What are you wearing? CLOTHES
19. Your TV? SONY
20. Your pet? SPECIMEN
21. Your computer? MACBOOK-PRO
22. Your mood? BANGAG!
23. Missing someone? YUPZ
24. Your car? NONE (don't have a personal car but family cars? yes! many to mention ",)
25. Something you're not wearing? SOCKS
26. Favorite store? RUSTAN'S
27. Your summer? THESIS
28. Love someone? YES
29. Your favorite color? RED
30. When is the last time you laughed? EARLIER
31. Last time you cried? DUNNO
32. Are you a bitch? PERHAPS
33. Favorite Position? NONE
34. Favorite Past Time? SINGING
35. Are you a hater or a lover?BOTH
37. Are you genuine or fake? GENUINE
38. Any Vices? OVER-SHOPPING
39. Pro Life or Wire Hanger? PRO LIFE
40. McCAIN or OBAMA? OBAMA
41. Pro Plastic or Natural? NATURAL
42. Dream Job? M.A./CHEF/DOCTOR
***PS Sorry if you can't understand some of my answers it's tough to limit your answer in one word

3 comments:

Yas said...

awesome...thanks for sharing. And best of luck on your quest to become a doctor! ;)

Mona said...

Awww! thanks for the tag :P I'll be on it very soon :)

dustbunny said...

@Yas: thanks
@M: I'll wait for yours :)