
(It's actually more vivid in person. I've tried to incorporate all the holiday colors like red, green, gold, and silver)
*UDPP
*MAC Prep and Prime Eyes in Medium
*MAC e/s in Gorgeous Gold (half way through the upper lid and lower lash line)
*MAC e/s in Bitter (second thirds of the upper lid and lower lash line over Gorgeous Gold)
*Coastal Scents 88Palette - 3rd column, second to the last color (outer corner of the upper lid and lower lash line)
*MAC e/s Passionate (crease)
*Smashbox Eyeshadow Trio in Twilight - silver e/s (inner corners of the eyes)
*YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres in nude champagne (highlight and on the crease to add little shimmer and sheen)
* MAC Fluidline in Silverstroke (upper lash line)
*Dior Diorshow Mascara (applied thinly just to separate and add length to the upper and lower lashes)
PS I'll be taking the NMAT tomorrow, please pray for me. I need all the help I can get. Thanks!
13 comments:
nice rainbow look sis
@aika: thanks sis!
you did a lovely job girl!!!
i believe that it really is vibrant, sometimes its so hard to capture great makeup with digital photos... thanks for sharing your skill w/us gals tho' - it's inspiring!
nice one sis!! xmas na xmas tlga!!! i luveeet!gnaya ko kgbi e/s mo kaso hindi manlang nangalahati!bwhahahahaahahah i luvet iluvet iluvet!good luck for your exams tom!miz yah!
hey i'm finding all these beauty bloggers and all your makeup looks amazing.
the holiday colors could also pass for reggae eyes too.
the lippie i was wearing is La Volpe Red - its a liquid lipstick from vincent longo
wow, now that's a holiday look. love it!
oOoh niceeee.. ur good at puttin all those colors together heheh
so pretty.. all the colors in the rainbow! and good luck :)
thank you guys for commenting I really appreciate it! Makes me wanna blog and share makeup ideas more. love yah guys! :P and btw I just came home and I just wanna tell I think I did ok on the nmat and thanks for the prayers and I wanna thank pau specifically.
awww thanks sis!! i knew u did well!
oh i don't actually update that cooking blog so i turned it off haha, but just sent you the invite :)
@m: thanks for the invite
Post a Comment