Monday, December 8, 2008

Holiday Eye Look v1.0 - republished

(Yay! I've finally got a nice quality pictures!)
*UDPP
*MAC Prep and Prime Eyes in Medium (secondary eye base)
*MAC Pinked Mauve Pigment (all over the lid a bit pass the crease)
*MAC Teal Pigment (outer V and the crease)
*YSL Ombres Quadrilumieres - nude champagne e/s (highlight for the brow bone)
*Coastal Scents Persian Eyeshadow (lower lash line)
*MAC Fluidline in Jadeye (for lining the upper lash line)
*YSL Volume Effet Faux Cils Luxurious Mascara in High Density Black (outer lashes)

15 comments:

Mona said...

that's a really nice shade of pink
pigment = love :P

Yas said...

Perfect combo of colors for the holidays hun...and I want that fluidline!!

dustbunny said...

@m: thanks dear! i've just placed a better quality photo..
@yas: the fluidline is really beautiful its like turquoise with golden specks

AskMeWhats said...

Great job, I love the look :)

dustbunny said...

@askmewhats: thanks sis! happy that you like it!

Yas said...

oh yea...now I can really see it...wow its a very vibrant color...beautiful look;)

dustbunny said...

@yas: thanks dear!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

nice combination of colors. love it.

dustbunny said...

@nehs: thanks sis

- - aika - - said...

yey finally i love the look sis :D

dustbunny said...

@aika: thanks sis! finally my camera worked with me

*** said...

luvvveeet sis! soo pretty!

FuN and MakeUp said...

Nice! did u get the invite?

dustbunny said...

@pau: luv it too.. i thought it would be a disaster at first but it came out really cute lucky me!
@jesmakeup: yup sis i got the invite thanks!

♥ Nehs ♥ said...

I tagged you! you're it! check out my blog. thank's!