Here's a list of the things I'll get-most are from the MAC Holiday Collection 2008:
*Little Darlings Lipglass and Lustreglass: Pink and Coral
*Adoring Carmine: Red Lips
*Passions of Red: Fascinating Ruby: 6 Smokey Eyes
*Lipsticks: Red She Said and Crazee
*Little Darlings: 5 Cool Pigments and Glitter
*Dazzleglass: Love Alert
*Mineralized Blush: Merrily
*Tinted Lip Conditioner: Gentle Coral
*Tendertones Lipbalm(s)
*Brush 188 - I already have 187 both travel size and full size versions. I feel I am wasting too much foundation with 187 since its big and it's quite difficult to put the liquid foundation in all the hairs, so I'll get the 188. I'll just use my 187 as a blush/powder brush, since the size is perfect for the apples of my cheeks!
I've already asked the MAC MA I know to reserve these items for me, and she agreed to hold these items for me until I get it on the 26th; so most probably I'll be posting my haul/review on the 27th (we don't have classes at the 27th) or Saturday of that week.
BTW on the 26th, I'll also be catching the premier of Twilight on Glorietta 4. I already reserved seats for me and my friends. See you there! Reserve seats at www.sureseats.com
1 comment:
wow! I'm so jealous! :(
Post a Comment