Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Holiday Lemmings and Things I wish to receive this Christmas!

Here's a list of the things I'm lemming for this Holiday and the things I wish to receive for Christmas:

1.) Louis Vuitton Damier Canvas Galliera GM - I've been lemming for this for about a year now. I was planning to get this one early this year but opted for the Never Full in Monogram Canvas. But now I'm really getting one! I think I'll be able to buy this as early as this Friday or early January. It pretty much depends if there'll be a bag that will catch my eye from Marc Jacobs, Gucci, or Prada, since I'm contemplating whether to take advantage of the 45% discount on Marc Jacobs, Prada, and Gucci handbags for American Express Platinum Cardholders this Friday. Unfortunately, LV isn't included.

2.) MAC Adoring Carmine Lip Set - I would love to get all three, but I'm sure to get the Red Lips Set.

3.) MAC Little Darlings Coral Lipglass and Lusterglass set - I like the Pink set too, but I don't love it.

4.) MAC Little Darlings Soft Sparkle Pencils - I'm still having a dilemma whether to get this or not since it's really a steal, it cost about about 1,900+ Php for 5 eye pencils; but I don't think I need this.

5.) MAC Fluidline - priority: Silverstroke (I already have this, but I really love it so I'm stocking up. It's also a limited edition.) I love, love, love fluidline, and I can't express how much I'm head over heels with this product. I'll get more and more and more.... in different colors!

6.) Laura Mercier Lip Colour in Creme Truly Red - I think this will be my perfect red! I'll check Rustan's if they have it.

7.) YSL Rouge Volupte Silky Sensual Lipstick in Taboo Red - Can't you tell I'm a sucker for red lipsticks!

8.) ThermaClear - I'll surely purchase one on January. This will be my ultimate weapon for 2009!

9.) MUFE Mat Velvet Liquid Foundation - I've heard so much good reviews about this, I'll buy one once my Clinique foundation is finished. I really have oily skin, and I still haven't found a foundation that won't melt once I get oily. I hope this will be the end for my search for my perfect foundation. The only foundation that kept up with my oily skin is Revlon Color-Stay Liquid Foundation, but I don't like the consistency and it's feels heavy.

10.) NARS lipstick and blushes - I just love NARS blushes and lipsticks, I won't leave Rustan's without atleast 1 NARS blush or lipstick.

11.) EDM in FAIRLY LIGHT & BEIGE NEUTRAL in Original Glo- This is my everyday foundation. When I started using EDM, my skin was healthier and I get that perfect flawless look. 

12.)Any Oil-Free Moisturizer with atleast SPF 15 that isn't greasy.

No comments: