
Yup, it's confirmed! MAC + Hello Kitty = holes in our pockets! LOL!
Here's another picture.

Based on the article I've read it will be released internationally on March of 2009, based on the release dates of previous collections here in the Philippines, I'm assuming it will be available here late April or early May of next year. I'm so excited!
Here's the full article: http://www.temptalia.com/mac-hello-kitty-collection-photo-information (Photos from www.temptalia.com)
2 comments:
i sizzy.. sorry wasnt able to reply knina.. lobat.. anyhoo.. wasnt really crazy abt the hello kitty colxn aside from the price..heheh.. by far my fave was the heatherette (packaging only but i love alphagirl)..and the neo sci fi colxn.. the holiday too was nice.. siguro hindi lang ako hello kitty fan... orrr im just broke? hahaha never mind! cant wait for ur colxn sis..wil u buy ba?
yeah i think i'll buy the one's with cute packaging hehe.. you're right, not considering the packaging, the other colxns are better
Post a Comment