
Here's are the things I got from Beauty Bar: Prestige Lipsticks ( in Glitz, Risque, and Wicked), Skin Alison Raffaelie Soft Gloss in Demure, and Smashbox Single Eyeshadow in Smashing Snow.


First up is the Smahbox Single Eyeshadow in Smashing Snow. It's a shimmery white color, it's quite powdery but it's smooth and pigmented. It's pretty eyeshadow, and it's quite different from the other shimmery white eyeshadow. I got this for just 425 pesos.

Next is the Skin Alison Raffaele Soft Gloss in Demure. It's a creamy peachy pink gloss. It's not sticky and smells like real vanilla or white chocolate, unlike the synthetic vanilla scent in other glosses which are icky! However, it doesn't last long- btw I haven't found a "regular" gloss that's long lasting. One of my fave gloss. From the original price of 1100 pesos, I got this for a measly 437.25 pesos!



These are the Prestige lipsticks in Risque, Wicked, and Glitz. Prestige offers beautiful shades of lipsticks in affordable price. A tube just cost 295 pesos! It's long lasting, moisturizing, and light weight. The ones I bought have a pearly finish; but other finishes are offered as well. I found two set backs with these lippies: first, I can't apply it with a lip brush, instead of placing colors to my lips, the lipstick clings to the brush instead. It also doesn't fill-in the lines of your lips, so you need to work the lipstick more to your lips. Risque is a natural rosy color. Wicked, OMG is so beautiful! It's my perfect red lip color! I really looks good on me, plus I love the pearly finish. It reminds me of Viva Glam IV from MAC, but leans on a burgundy, wine, and reddish tone rather than the pinkish rosy tone. Glitz is a beige pink color. The color is not similar to the bottom of the tube. When you put on Glitz it's like a retro pink, and a great partner for Oyster Girl Lipglass.
No comments:
Post a Comment