Phoebe, aka the "Swiper", of Bite. Luxe. Snap. Wander. is celebrating her birthday through a giveaway! These are the amazing prizes she's giving away!

Stash #1

Stash #2

Stash #3
Awesome right?!
Here's my FOTD Entry!
I asked my cousin to be my model :)
I created a versatile smokey bronze eyes that can be worn in the office or for a night out!
I specifically made this look to suit Phoebe's golden skin.
I used a bit more bronzer than usually, but the camera washed out the colors o_O
Then I used bright pink blush, because I think bright pink blush would look good on Phoebe's skin. I also used a nude lipstick, but not too pale, to complement the eyes.
Here are the photos:

Close up shots of the eye makeup:

These are the makeup I've used to create the look:

Base makeup:
- Guerlain Meteorites Perles Primer
- NARS Sheer Glow in Punjab
- Garnier BB Eye Roll-on
- Revlon PhotoReady Concealer in Medium (for undereyes)
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer in NC30 (for blemishes)

Face:
- ELF Back to School Blush and Bronzer Palette (The darker pink for blush and the brown for contour)
- Laura Mercier Second Skin Blush in Winterbloom (Swept along the cheekbones)
- NARS Laguna Bronzer (All over bronzer)
- MAC MSF in Soft and Gentle (Highlight)

Eyes:
- MAC Paint Pot in Quite Natural (as base)
- Urban Decay Naked Palette ( I used Virgin, Sin, Smog, Dark Horse, and Hustle)
- ELF Liquid Eyeliner in Black (I used this in the upper lashline)
- False Lashes
- Tony Moly Lash Glue
Lips:
- MAC Cherish Lipstick (not pictured)
Hi, Phoebe! I hope you liked the makeup look I created for you!
3 comments:
Hola and thank you for this gorg bronze look! I can totally see myself wearing this (unless I laze around as usual haha). :)
Good luck!
Pretty! Good job! Hope you win! :)
Goodluck sis! :) Great job on the bronzey look!!!
Post a Comment