Sunday, June 28, 2009

Collective Haul: L'oreal HIP, MAC, Clinique, Body Butter/Moisturizer (Part2)

Here's part 2 of my haul!

BTW if you need to know more about some items from my haul do tell!

MAC Plush Lash
MAC 129 Brush
This is my new favorite blush brush!
The size and shape is perfect for applying color to my apples of my cheeks and even for light blush contouring...
MAC 266 Brush
I use this for gel liners or light eyebrow filling...
What I like about this brush is that it's so thin (though not as thin as my HG Smashbox flat liner brush from the Encounter brush set) it's great for creating fine lines and it makes it a lot easier to put eyeliner as close to the lash line as possible...
But my Smashbox liner brush is still my HG and favorite eyeliner brush...
MAC 239 Brush - this is my second one :D 
I need other flat fluffy shader brush to alternate with my older 239 brush
So it's a no brainer to grab a new one!
I find this brush great for applying pigments dry with minimal to none fall outs!
MAC Eyebrow pencil in Spiked
MAC Politely Pink lipstick
MAC Plink! lipstick
This is my second tube! I love this lippie!
This is my go-to lippie... One of my favorite lippies!
MAC Funshine Slimshine...
OMG! I love this color!
When paired with Gentle Coral TLC, the perfect coral shade!
The color is perfect for my skin tone! Every time I use this, I get compliments!
MAC Vanilla Pigment
This is my second jar! You can't never have too much of this stuff!
I use this as highlight above my cheekbones and brow bone...
I use this even bare face, this just gives me that awesome glow...
I also mix it with some some my mineral blushes that are too blah to give some interesting glow and sheen to it...
Warm Pigment set from the Holiday collection last year...
MAC Fluidline in Waveline
MAC Fluidline in Shade
L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Navy Blue
This blue is stunning! Even prettier than MAC Waveline!
L'Oreal HIP creme liner in Brown
L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Teal
L'Oreal HIP cream liner in Eggplant
Oh! This so pretty! This is great even for those no eyeshadow looks...
L to R: L'Oreal cream liner in Teal, Eggplant, Brown, Navy Blue, Mac Fluidline in Waveline and Shade...
Clinique Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief
This is my third jar! One of the things I can't live without!
It keeps my face so smooth and moisturized!
It also diminish dullness in my skin! Another thing I like about this product is that I can apply this even over my makeup without messing everything up and it can be used as a day cream and a night cream! I'm so happy this worked out for me great!
This smells AAAAmazing!!!
My heart beats faster whenever I smell this!
The scent just makes me soo happy! Plus it moisturizes my hands well without the greasy feeling!
Same with the other one, the scent is to die for!
Love this too!
JR Watkins Shea Butter in Green Tea variant
This smells good too but not as good as the two products above....
The scent may also be over powering  when applied excessively...
However this is great for hydrating the cuticles and heels!
Also good for hand massages and foot massage!

PS Don't forget to join my contest :D

8 comments:

Edna said...

Awesome haul! I love my 129 brush too! I'm thinking about getting another one (with a shorter handle) so it's easier to travel with!

Crystal said...

what a haul! all that MAC!

Camille Santos said...

nice haul ^_^

Iyah Love said...

MAC!!!!!!! You are so lucky to get MAC Brushes!! They are so expensive for me.. but I wish to acquire more someday.. ahahah! :)

mszcheysser said...

That is a huge haul! WOOOW! Amazing~ When will I ever be able to shop like that? :) I'm so jealous, lol.

Mel said...

Where'd you purchase vanilla?

k . . . said...

Your hauls are great!

Please notice TheMakeupSnob's Giveaway and don't forget to refer me if you enter. http://www.themakeupsnob.com/2009/07/tms-100-followers-cosmetic.html

Anonymous said...

Clinique mark is really great, i love it because my skin seem like a porcelain. I prefer to wear a good brand because i take care a lot my skin, that is very important to me specially when i go out with a boy.

buy viagra