Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Collective Haul: L'oreal HIP, MAC, Clinique, Body Butter/Moisturizer (Part1)

I promised you guys that I will show show you the items I've acquired while I was gone...
So here it is!!!
I'll split this haul into two parts since I've acquire some number of stuff...

From MAC...
MAC e/s in Cranberry
MAC e/s in Humid
MAC e/s Idol Eyes
MAC e/s Beauty Marked

From L'Oreal HIP...


Concentrated Shadow Duo in Devious
Bright Shadow Duo in Reckless
Concentrated Shadow Duo in Foxy
Metallic Shadow Duo in Sculpted
Bright Shadow Duo in Showy
Bright Shadow Duo in Bustling
Metallic Shadow Duo in Platinum
Concentrated Shadow Duo in Sassy
Bright Shadow Duo in Riotous
Metallic Shadow Duo in Magnetic


12 comments:

Angela Pluck said...

Very nice!!! I love the eye shadows especially MAC cranberry and beauty marked. I use those all of the time!!! :D. I really haven't gotten into the H.I.P. line yet. But will definitely check it out.

AskMeWhats said...

super pretty! love your collective hauls! You've been gone for some time but you're back with vengeance!!!!

Iyah Love said...

WOW! You have been hauling eyeshadows!!! :) I love all the MAC Colors. I have all 3 except Idol Eyes :D Love them!!!

Jamilla Camel said...

Lovely shades! You are lucky to be able to pull them off!

VanityMakeup said...

Great haul!
Can you show the prices next time? Im going to the philippines in November and need an idea of some prices.

Also, do you know how much MAC Studio fix fluid or powder costs?

Jem said...

wow!
you found some nice stuff!

looking at your swatch i have to say that the loreal shadows are as good as mac
^_^

K said...

Lovely haul!!! I'm curious to know how Humid will look on you!

Crystal said...

i'm really loving the MAC shadows. they look lovely!

✿Ji✿ said...

Cute haul!♥♥♥

Jasmin said...

love the haul! the colors look great! awesome choices!

mszcheysser said...

Thanks for sharing :) I like the swatches. I want to try out the HIPS. Yee*

Anonymous said...

awesome haul!