Hey beauties!
This post is for you nail addicts!
I'm going to show you how I create the gradient nail effect.
Let's start!

Base coat was applied (not pictured). Apply 1 coat of any shimmery/glittery sheer nail polish.
I used OPI Princess Rules!

Grab a nail polish darker and more opaque than your sheer polish.
I used OPI Pompeii Purple
Dab some of the nail polish to a sponge.

Dab the sponge with the nail polish in three fourths of the nails.

Grab another nail polish darker than the 2nd nail polish you used.
I used Orly Velvet Rope.
On another side of the sponge, dab some nail polish.

Dab the sponge with nail polish half way through your nails.

Grab another nail polish darker than the 3rd nail polish used.
I used Orly Goth.
Dab a small amount to another part of the sponge.

Dab the sponge in the tips of your nails.

You may finish it off by applying another coat of the sheer nail polish you've used then followed by your top coat or directly seal it with a top coat.
I applied a thin coat of OPI Princess Rules! and topped my nails with Seche Vite top coat.
That's it! Easy huh?
Hope you enjoyed the tutorial!
7 comments:
nice effect!
what happens to the sponge? is it reusable?
Awww the colours are really pretty!♥
wow nice! love the effects! i love the last one the most!
cute! thanks for sharing! I so need to try this!
sweet! this is a really great tutorial :)
I'm glad that this worked for you. I have tried this before and it did not look good at all! Maybe I need to practice a bit more.
Looking very pretty.Thanks for info!!!
Post a Comment