I've been looking into different foundation and applicators in order to achieve that airbrushed look, but I realized that I've been spending more money finding things that would give me that perfect seamless airbrush look than buying my own airbrush system.
So a week ago, I decided to get my very own airbrush system.
After researching, I found this!
The Glambox Airbrush System!
I bought it last week ago through Suesh.

Glambox Airbrush Cosmetics makes airbrushing accessible to non-professionals like me.
Their airbrush system is also a more affordable option for professionals who wants to venture into airbrushing. Plus, what's great is that the compressor has 3 pressure options, unlike other airbrush systems like DinAir which only have one. You don't even have to bother with measuring the psi, since the the perfect measure of pressure is already there you just need to press!

Another thing I like about this system is how small the compressor is!
Here's a comparison of the compressor with the MAC Studio Fix Fluid.
It's so lightweight too! Makeup Artist won't have trouble toting this around on their gigs!

Glambox also features 4 foundation shades catering to Asian skintones
2 blushes
1 luminizer
and a 2in1 silicone based thinner/cleaner.
All are silicone based, except for the luminizer which is water-based.
Glambox will also introduce more foundation, blush, and luminizing shades next year!
I've just tried this a couple of times, so stay tuned for a more in-depth review!
Glambox Airbrush System is available through
GLAMBOX COSMETICS: http://glamboxcosmetics.multiply.com/
SUESH: http://suesh.com/
and the SUESH Showroom at Wilson St. Greenhills, San Juan.
For interested beauty junkies, you might want to catch GlamBox Cosmetics on December 19, 2009, at Suesh Showroom for a free airbrushing and GLAMBOX demo!
3 comments:
Oh neat Ive been checking this out too from Suesh. Can't wait for the review :)
I bought my glambox airbrush deluxe set last saturday AM. its easy to learn the techniques on how to apply/use the airbrush. Well iam loving the effects and how easy to achieve the fresh and dewy look :)
saw some pretty ladies at suesh having their makeup class haaay sarap to join them parang enjoy na enjoy sila :)
Aww I want the airbrush set too but I am afraid I do not have the money for that right now. I will make it a point to get one this year.
Post a Comment