Friday, September 18, 2009

Haul! Again! Shu uemura, MAC, MUFE

Hello! I'm back with another haul!

I haven't used much of the stuff extensively so I can't give out info as of now but perhaps within the next two weeks I can give you reviews!
And I actually acquired other new stuff but I forgot to take pictures of them so wait for it in my next post :P

Without further adieu let me present you my latest haul!
 2 shu uemura nobara cream foundation in 754
MAC technakohl in artistic license, eyeshadow in violet trance (I dunno why it looked so blue in pictures), studio sculpt concealer (I like this so far, this is my fave concealer as of now)
MAC MSFN in medium, studio sculpt foundation (finally a MAC foundation that doesnt break me out, so far...)
MUFE Best Seller Kit:
HD powder (I'll compare this to the silica powder sold in tkb & coastal scents soon)
HD primer
Sens Eyes
Aqua eyes 0L
Smokey Lash
MUFE Duo Mat
Another MUFE Aqua Eyes 0L
MUFE all mat
MUFE HD kabuki brush (I'll compare this with the elf studio kabuki brush soon)
MUFE Eye Seal (Enabled ny Sis Nikki! :D)
MUFE Camouflage Palette (This too, I was enabled by Sis Nikki! Haven't tried this though since I'm still in love with my studio sculpt I cant seem to part with it heehee)
MUFE Face & Body Foundation

That's it for today! Wait for my next post to see the other items I haven't posted today...
Again if you have any question don't hesitate to ask!
Bye!

11 comments:

AskMeWhats said...

welcome back! it's always great to get updates from yoU! wow you're back with vengeance your hauls are great, can't wait to read reviews on them! especially the HD powder :)

*~kAy~* said...

look at that huge haul! <3
looks like a lot of goodies!!! :)
can't wait to hear your reviews! <3

Jasmin said...

Cute haul!!

VanityMakeup said...

Hey,

would you be able to cbox me the price of:
-MUFE Best Seller Kit
-MUFE Duo Mat
-MAC MSFN
-studio sculpt concealer

That'd be great! :D

x

CHARRY said...

Wow! what a huge and wonderful haul!

Sherry said...

nice haul, what is eye seal? what is purpose and how to use?

hehe.. beginner so much to learn.

xoxo
http://isherrygo.com

Jamilla Camel said...

Very impressive haul! I have the MUFE mini-buki, and it's ideal for travel.

izumi said...

oolalaaaaa :)

Maui (Suushh) said...

*jealous* hahaha love the haul!! :) I like studio sculpts coverage and finish, but didnt find a match and it broke me out :/ right after using it, I break out right away.

Camille Santos said...

been browsing your site sis,i want to try the mufe hd powder,pero always OOS.how was it?

Camille Santos said...

been browsing your site sis,i want to try the mufe hd powder,pero always OOS.how was it?